FM-S10RB / 010-02301-01
Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Instructions - English (261.681 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Danish (264.609 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (265.298 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Greek (271.334 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (260.495 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Finnish (258.445 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (263.2 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Hungarian (265.013 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (259.787 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Japanese (423.015 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Korean (329.343 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Norwegian (262.084 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (261.335 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Polish (266.797 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (262.114 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Slovenian (261.563 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Swedish (261.563 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Thai (323.724 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Simplified) (488.572 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Traditional) (639.447 KB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (1.205 MB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Clear audio, clean aesthetics, all-class.
Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's new FM Series flush mount subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vehicle in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Outdoor-Ready™ design and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
Optimized 2.1 Configuration: When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a 2 Ohm stereo stable Fusion Multi-Zone™ stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
Quality Audio Reproduction: Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vehicle.
Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the subwoofer in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vehicle.
Outdoor-Ready™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh outdoor environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating with a 3-year warranty.
Versatile 2.1 Design
Designed to add low frequencies to your audio system, the FM Series subwoofer features versatility in wiring options, providing different ways to integrate one into your audio entertainment setup. This can simplify installation, reduce system cost, and is an easy way to add bass.
Wire your subwoofer traditionally into your system through an amplifier, or alternatively create a 2.1 audio zone by connecting two speakers and a subwoofer directly to a 2 Ohm stereo stable Fusion multi-zone stereo with DSP, without the need to use an external amplifier. Simply connect a pair of speakers to the zone 1 speaker connections, and the FM Series subwoofer to the left and right speaker connections of zone 2, then select the applicable DSP profile for setup.
Enhanced Design Aesthetics
The FM Series have been purposely created to meet the latest design trends with a sleek and minimalistic design. By incorporating a timeless, classic grille styling with two form factors (round or square) and two color options (black or white), the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vehicle with its enhanced design cues.
Innovative Flush Mount Design
The innovative, flush mount design of the FM Series subwoofers allows for an ultra low profile installation (mounting profile no greater than 3mm or 1/8") for a visually appealing, premium near-flat finish never before seen on an outdoor subwoofer.
The FM Series also features an intelligent mounting system for a non-intrusive, simple installation. Simply place the subwoofer in the cutout, tighten the screws and the 'speaker legs' will tighten against the panel, keeping the subwoofer in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vehicle.
The Outdoor-Ready™ Standard
As an Outdoor-Ready product, the FM Series subwoofer is designed and engineered for the harsh outdoor environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent Outdoor-Ready approval process, it is recognized with an industry-leading 3-year consumer warranty.
Perfect for installation both indoors and outdoors, the FM Series subwoofer is rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection from the front when installed correctly, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection.
Are you ready?WHERE TO BUY
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|RMS Power Rating||120 Watts|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||87 dB|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 2 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||40 - 300 W/Ch|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||269mm [10-9/16"]|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||140mm [5-1/2"]|
|Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material)||40L|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating)||IP65|
|Subwoofer Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth||Ø 284mm x 137mm [Ø 11-3/16" x 5-3/8"]|
Thiele Small Parameters