SG-SL122SPC / 010-02436-11
Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Instructions - English (609.983 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Danish (482.39 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (485.69 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Greek (495.269 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (480.108 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Finnish (478.677 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (483.303 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Hungarian (481.595 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (476.067 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Japanese (653.267 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Korean (551.469 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Norwegian (482.262 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (481.709 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Polish (488.943 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (479.626 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Slovenian (480.735 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Swedish (479.702 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Thai (545.358 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Simplified) (717.996 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Chinese (Traditional) (826.157 KB PDF) Download
- Mounting Template (229.969 KB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
How do I connect wiring to my Signature Series Sport speaker for LED lighting?
Sports Model LED Wiring
Connecting the LED wires to the Sports model speakers (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers - you can control the color of the LEDs by the polarity of the LED wires)
- Using the hex key, loosen the screws on the wiring terminals on the back of the speaker.
- Connect the black and red wires to the terminal according to the preferred LED color.
- Blue: black wire to negative (-) and red wire to positive (+)
- White: black wire to positive (+) and red wire to negative (-)
- Using the hex key, tighten the screws on the wiring terminals.
- Push the wire into a retaining clip to relieve the tension on the wire.
Connecting the Sports model speakers' LED wires to power (Note: This feature is available only on the Sports model speakers)
All 12VDC wiring to the LEDs must be fused at the power source end of your cable using a 3A fuse. The red power (+) wire should be connected to a 12VDC source through an isolator switch or circuit breaker to turn the speaker LEDs on and off. You can use the same isolator or circuit breaker controlling the power supply to your stereo, which allows you to turn the LEDs and stereo on and off at the same time. If it is necessary to extend the red and black wires include with the speakers, you should use 20 AWG (0.5 mm2) or thicker wire.
- Route the red power (+) and black ground (-) wires to the battery and speaker.
- Connect the black wire to the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Connect the red wire to the positive (+) terminal through a 3A fuse and isolator switch or circuit breaker.
Are the Signature Sports grilles removable?
Unfortunately, due to the fact the LED lighting and tweeter are mounted within the grille, they cannot be removed.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
Premium low frequencies now with innovative CRGBW LED lighting.
A carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering, the new revamped Signature Series 3 subwoofers deliver premium low frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
These all-new 12" subwoofers feature an elegantly designed sports-style grille, and are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a high tensile polypropylene cone that produces a thunderous 1400 Watts peak power - so you can feel the true "Power Of Music" with premium low frequencies.
The sports-style Signature Series 3 subwoofers feature CRGBW LED lighting to illuminate your vehicle with an unprecedented spectrum of colors, to help set the mood or start the party with premium, more ambient lighting.
Premium CRGBW LED Lighting: Innovative subwoofers with CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White) illuminates an unprecedented spectrum of colors from premium pastels to vibrant hues to match your music for an unparalleled, more ambient on-road entertainment experience. Control the color, brightness, light mode and speed with the optional MS-CRGBWRC wireless remote control (sold separately).
Thunderous 1400 Watts Peak Power: Producing stunningly defined high power, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers take premium low frequency resonance to depths previously undiscovered.
Polypropylene Cone Technology: Defined, low frequency acoustics are a result of the excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction from the quality polypropylene cone.
Sports Styled Grille: The stylish sports grille design provides the ultimate cone protection with great looks to complement any vehicle.
Large Diameter Voice Coil: Providing an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil produces an exclusive signature sound with seriously impressive bass.
Outdoor Ready™: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh outdoor environment, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are rated IP65 water resistant and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installation.
The Power of Music
Designed by musicians and engineered by outdoor enthusiasts, the Signature Series 3 is a fusion of these two fundamentals. The result is the formation of a truly immersive musical experience. By incorporating the finest materials with Outdoor-Ready™ engineering practices, we have shaped a series of subwoofers so acoustically stunning and at the same time so robust, that it feels right at home on the road.
Premium Cool and Warm White LED illumination
The Signature Series 3 sports-style subwoofers incorporate both Cool White and Warm White LEDs in addition to standard RGB LEDs. Whereas traditional subwoofers have standard RGB LED lighting only, the additional Cool White and Warm White LEDs enables Fusion's Signature Series 3 subwoofers to create a wider range of color blends that is 3 times the industry standard - this is the Fusion difference.
CRGBW LED lighting - an unprecedented spectrum of colors
By incorporating both Cool White and Warm White in addition to standard RGB LEDs, an unprecedented spectrum of colors can now illuminate you vehicle with premium pastels to vibrant hues to match the music for an unparalleled, more ambient on-road entertainment experience. Control of the color, brightness, light mode and speed is made easy with the MS-CRGBWRC wireless remote control (sold separately).
Polypropylene Cone Technology
Providing excellent self-damping, resolution and bass reproduction, the polypropylene cone is perfect for creating defined low frequency acoustics.
The Outdoor-Ready Standard
As an Outdoor-Ready product, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers is designed and engineered for the harsh outdoor environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent Outdoor-Ready approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3 year consumer warranty.
IP65 Water Resistance Rating
Every Signature Series 3 subwoofer undergoes extensive environmental testing for ingress protection, ensuring they are prepared for the outdoor environment. The Signature Series 3 has achieved an industry standard rating of IP65, which indicates the product's protection against dust and water ingress. You can be confident that your Signature Series 3 subwoofers are designed to withstand the harsh outdoor environment season after season.
Are you ready to experience the power of music?WHERE TO BUY
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Peak Power||1400 Watts|
|RMS Power Rating||700 Watts|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||86 dB|
|Magnetic Structure||113 oz|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 2 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||200 - 1000 W/Ch|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Voice Coil Diameter||4"|
|LED Color Options||CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White)|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating)||IP65|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||306mm [12-1/16"]|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||207mm [8-3/16"]|
|Subwoofer Dimensions: Diameter x Depth||Ø 356mm x 254mm [Ø 14" x 10"]|