Manuals & Downloads
- Installation Instructions - English (422.152 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - German (426.114 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Spanish (424.093 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - French (424.305 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Italian (422.437 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Dutch (424.58 KB PDF) Download
- Installation Instructions - Portuguese (423.003 KB PDF) Download
Warranty & Compliance
- Important Safety & Product Information (565.857 KB PDF) Download
Search Help Topics
We didn't find any results for the search
What NMEA data can my NRX remote display?
List of NMEA 2000 PGNs supported:
- 127250 - Vessel Heading [Magnetic Heading, Correction, Deviation]
- 128259 - Speed Water Referenced [Speed Water, Speed Ground]
- 128267 - Water Depth [Depth At Transducer, Transducer Offset]
- 129025 - Position Rapid Update [Latitude, Longitude]
- 129026 - COG & SOG Rapid Update
- 129029 - GNSS Position Data [Date, Time, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude]
- 129284 - Navigation Data [ETA]
- 130306 - Wind Data [Speed, Direction, Reference]
- 130310 - Environmental Parameters (Deprecated) [Temperature Instance, Humidity Instance, Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure)
- 130312 - Temperature [Instance, Source, Actual]
- 130314 - Actual Pressure
- 130577 - Direction Data [Course Over Ground, Speed Over Ground, Heading, Speed Through Water]
When playing music via Apple AirPlay on my Apollo RA770, my NRX300 remote shows 'unknown source' on the screen. How can I fix this?
Please update the software of your NRX300 remote. Simply turn on the remote and connected stereo and then go to Settings>Update>MS-NRX300 to allow the remote to update. We recommend that before doing this, you also ensure your stereo is running the latest software version.
What is the difference between the NRX300 and NRX200i?
The NRX300 has an optically bonded screen which means it is more resistant to water/salt etc. and now matches the appearance of Fusion's new headunits. The functions are still the same.
Why does my NRX remote not turn on?
Ensure NRX power is 'enabled' in the Settings menu if you are powering the remote from your stereo.
I cannot connect my wired remote, it displays "Waiting for Network".
Refer to the Installation Instructions to ensure the NMEA wiring is correct and inspect all connections on the network.
My MS-NRX300 does not power on.
Connection options to power the MS-NRX300 NMEA2000 remote control
Depending on which Fusion stereo you have, there are several ways to power the remote:
- Via an existing powered NMEA2000 network - this is when you simply use a NMEA2000 tee to connect a drop cable from the remote to the network and be visible to compatible Fusion stereos on the network. This also allows the stereo to be controlled by partnered Multi-Function Displays that support the Fusion-Link protocol on the same network.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from the stereo - this is enabled from the settings menu on compatible Fusion stereos. The required wiring is supplied with the remote.
- A Fusion remote control network powered from a 12V supply - this requires a NMEA power cable (Fusion PN: CAB-000541) to build a network (see diagram below)
Do I have to use the round remote supplied with my MS-BB100?
The remote control supplied with the MS-BB100 must be connected for the system to function correctly.
The Fusion-Link app crashes when I select the volume control icon on the home screen. How can I fix this?
To resolve this issue, delete the Fusion-Link app from your device and then reinstall it.
Why can't I browse my phone's music library from the Fusion-Link app when I am streaming via Bluetooth on my Android device?
Sorry, only Apple devices have the capability to navigate media libraries over Bluetooth.
Why does the Fusion-Link app report "error" when I select "update" from the settings menu?
Over-the-air software updates are only available for the Apollo Series. All other Fusion stereos require a USB stick loaded with an update folder connected to the stereo to perform an update. "Error" will display if there is no USB device connected, the USB device is not formatted correctly, or if the file is not in a folder named "update".
How do I name my Fusion stereo from the NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select 'set device name'. Enter the name and press 'play' to save. This is very useful when you have multiple stereos on the network, as well as for Bluetooth pairing.
How do I select other Fusion stereos on the network from my NRX-300?
Go to the settings menu and select “stereo”, then select the stereo from the list of Fusion stereos on the network.
What is the NMEA LEN rating for the NRX-300 Remote?
The NRX300 Remote is rated LEN:3
How do I mute the audio in all zones from my NRX300 Remote?
Press the power on/off button (short press). Press again to unmute.
How do I update the software on my MS-NRX300 remote?
The remote software is embedded in the Fusion head unit software. In the settings menu select 'update' and then select 'NRX300'. The remote (or remotes) that are connected and powered on will be updated and the progress will be displayed on both the head unit and remote. Do not remove power during this operation as it can cause the remote to become non operational.
How do I switch between different NMEA devices on the network from my NRX300 Remote?
Whilst in NMEA mode simply press the source button to cycle supported available devices on the network.
How do I switch to NMEA display mode on my NRX300 remote when in stereo mode?
Simply press and hold the source button until the NMEA screen is displayed . To return to the Audio mode simply press the menu button.
Thank you, your products have been registered. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.Back to Form
We could not register your products due to an error. Please resolve the issues below or contact us directly.
Error Details Explanation Text
RGB Lighting Control Module With Wireless Remote Control
Enhance your on-board audio entertainment experience with not only brilliant audio, but LED illumination options to match! The MS-RGBRC wireless remote lets you take control of your on-water experience to adjust the lighting of your Fusion RGB speakers.
This portable wireless remote will function up to 10m from the speaker lighting control module, giving you the freedom to adjust the illumination from anywhere on your boat. Both static and dynamic color options are available, with the color easily selectable on the intuitive color select wheel.
Wireless Control of Your LED Illumination
Enjoy full control of the illumination of your Fusion RGB speakers with the MS-RGBRC wireless remote control. The remote is portable and will function up to 10m from the speaker lighting control module.
Static and Dynamic Color Options
A range of colors are available in both static and dynamic modes with the RGB speakers to complement your music and enhance your on-board audio entertainment experience. Simply select any color on the remote’s color wheel or change modes to cycle automatically through predefined lighting patterns.
Intuitive Touch Controls
Adjusting the lighting of your Fusion RGB speakers is made easy with touch controls including an intuitive color-select wheel.
Are you ready for the new era of marine audio entertainment?
Request a Quote
Please select a product
No stores found.
Request a Quote
Get a quote from your nearest FUSION dealer
We've sent you a confirmation email.
You should hear back from these dealers shortly.
|Effective Range||up to 10m (32.8') from the speaker lighting control module|
|Input Voltage||10.8 to 16 V dc|
|Output Current||2A max. per color|
|Speakers Controlled||Up to 4 pairs of Fusion RGB speakers|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Battery Type||AAA (2 batteries are required)|
|Radio Frequency Range||2.4GHz|